How negative energy affects your life and how to get rid of it?

How negative energy affects your life and how to get rid of it?

How negative energy affects your life and how to get rid of it?


There are no lucky people and others unlucky. There are simply people who know how to attract luck and others who do everything, unconsciously, to keep him away! To live happily, you have to know that you have to start by changing your way of thinking. If one thinks and speaks in a negative way; We attract negative things and situations! Then, to be ready to receive abundance of all kinds;


It must be believed and repeated mentally and verbally to oneself every day. It is you who decide what you will receive! By telling yourself that you already have love, even if you are alone, your attitude will become positive, and you will attract love. Repeating that you are far from the need to yourself; Even if you are broke, you will eventually attract material abundance naturally! The Law of Attraction works on the principle that all energy attracts similar energies. The negative attracts the negative and the positive attracts the positive; It is the law of the Universe! Know that our subconscious mind and programmed by our thoughts. Every thought you have is a form of energy that emits a vibration, a signal, and which attracts a signal of the same vibratory rate, on the same frequency; And this in the same way that a magnet attracts metal!


So if your thoughts remain stuck on the fact that you have not realized a wish or desire, the law of attraction will be consistent with this image of failure; And you will never achieve your goals whatever your efforts.


To change your negative attitude and to prepare for success at all levels, you must first use constructive inner language. Here is a speech to be repeated every morning in front of the mirror:


"Hello my person, I am beautiful, strong, intelligent, loved and kind, I am endowed with unlimited power since I come from a source of perfection, I am overflowing with energy, I am divinely guided, I am tolerant I am a creator of wealth, I am receptive to the abundance, I am very creative, I am a source of joy for myself and for the people who surround me, Lucky and always surrounded by the right people at the right time, I am always inspired, I am dynamic and I always finish what I start, I am much more than my current job, than my diplomas, My social status, I am a spiritual being endowed with a divine soul, so I am a miracle creator ...! ".This speech is to be completed and personalized according to your wishes and desires; Provided that the positive wording of the speech is respected. For example: instead of saying" I'm not tired " ;you have to say" I am healthy ".We must formulate our very speech towards our children in a positive way. For example: instead of telling her child"You do not put disorder in the room"; one says"You preserve order in the room".


Everything, absolutely everything that happens in your life, is attracted to you! You are solely responsible for your failure or success in everything you do or expect; Through the images you sow, or build into your mind and your inner and verbal discourse. You will tell me that you have no desire to "make the fool happy"; And tell you that everything is going well as Candide living in the best of possible worlds! I will answer you, that unconsciously you possess beliefs that make you a negative person without you realizing it. To be realistic ; It is negative because we have a vision limited by reality. Look at the successful people around you; They are the people who give the most place to the dream in their life! So if this negativity is so rooted in you that you do not notice it, how can you be sure that you do not perpetuate this negativity? Here is a small questionnaire to evaluate the negative energy level in you. If you answer yes to any of the questions it is that you have negative energy to some degree:


"Are you sorry?" All the time or just sometimes?


- Do you talk more often about what is wrong in the world than what is going on?


"Do you criticize?" All the time or just some people?


- Are you attracted by drama and disaster?


"Are you blaming?" All the time or just some situations?


- Do you believe that you have no control over most of your results?


"Do you feel like a victim?" Are you talking about people doing things for you?


- Are you grateful for what is or will you be grateful when things finally begin to work out for you? Do you feel like the things that happen to you? Or do you think they happen through you?


To erase the negative energy, adopt this process in 3 steps:


Take things in hand! The Dalai Lama says:As long as you think that everything is the fault of others, you suffer. When you realize that everything is born in you, you can then walk towards peace and joy. ".


2- Overcome the conditioning of the past, think intuitively with your soul instead of "reality"! Create your own reality, a new reality desired in your imagination and manifest it in the outside world. Make way for the dream; And close your eyelids every day for ten minutes to meditate and imagine scenes that will concretize in your mind the situations in which you want to be.


3. Replace negative thoughts with positive thoughts! You will have to catch up with yourself when you talk about negativity, and you will have to change immediately internal and verbal discourse. Instead of thinking about:


Fear I can not do it


Fear that it does not work


Fear that this is impossible


The fear that it is not for me


Fear that I'm always unlucky


Fear that I never win


The fear that the other progresses and I do not


The fear that he may be unfaithful to me ...


Think:


The certainty that I succeed


The certainty that it works


Certainty is possible


The certainty that this is perfectly done for me


The certainty that I am always lucky


The certainty that I still win


The certainty that I progress like the other if not better


The certainty that he is always faithful to me ...


Life is Beautiful ; Only when you believe it !!! You do not need a personal development coach to get there; You are your own coach ... You are the only one responsible for your destiny. Program your brain and mind to happiness and you will be happy!


Sonia Ben Jaballah






Tags :
How, negative, energy, affects, your, life, and, how, to, get, rid, of, it, There, are, no, lucky, people, and, others, unlucky, There, are, simply, people, who, know, how, to, attract, luck, and, others, who, do, everything, unconsciously, to, keep, him, away, To, live, happily, you, have, to, know, that, you, have, to, start, by, changing, your, way, of, thinking, If, one, thinks, and, speaks, in, a, negative, way, We, attract, negative, things, and, situations, Then, to, be, ready, to, receive, abundance, of, all, kinds, It, must, be, believed, and, repeated, mentally, and, verbally, to, oneself, every, day, It, is, you, who, decide, what, you, will, receive, By, telling, yourself, that, you, already, have, love, even, if, you, are, alone, your, attitude, will, become, positive, and, you, will, attract, love, Repeating, that, you, are, far, from, the, need, to, yourself, Even, if, you, are, broke, you, will, eventually, attract, material, abundance, naturally, The, Law, of, Attraction, works, on, the, principle, that, all, energy, attracts, similar, energies, The, negative, attracts, the, negative, and, the, positive, attracts, the, positive, It, is, the, law, of, the, Universe, Know, that, our, subconscious, mind, and, programmed, by, our, thoughts, Every, thought, you, have, is, a, form, of, energy, that, emits, a, vibration, a, signal, and, which, attracts, a, signal, of, the, same, vibratory, rate, on, the, same, frequency, And, this, in, the, same, way, that, a, magnet, attracts, metal, So, if, your, thoughts, remain, stuck, on, the, fact, that, you, have, not, realized, a, wish, or, desire, the, law, of, attraction, will, be, consistent, with, this, image, of, failure, And, you, will, never, achieve, your, goals, whatever, your, efforts, To, change, your, negative, attitude, and, to, prepare, for, success, at, all, levels, you, must, first, use, constructive, inner, language, Here, is, a, speech, to, be, repeated, every, morning, in, front, of, the, mirror, Hello, my, person, I, am, beautiful, strong, intelligent, loved, and, kind, I, am, endowed, with, unlimited, power, since, I, come, from, a, source, of, perfection, I, am, divinely, guided, I, am, tolerant, and, guided, by, love, I, am, a, creator, of, wealth, I, am, receptive, to, abundance, I, am, very, creative, I, am, a, source, of, joy, for, myself, I, am, always, lucky, and, always, surrounded, by, the, right, people, at, the, right, time, I, am, always, inspired, I, am, dynamic, and, I, always, finish, what, I, start, I, am, much, more, That, my, current, position, my, diplomas, my, social, status, I, am, a, spiritual, being, endowed, with, a, divine, soul, so, I, am, a, creator, of, miracle, , , This, speech, is, to, be, completed, and, personalized, according, to, your, wishes, and, desires, Provided, that, the, positive, wording, of, the, speech, is, respected, For, example, instead, of, saying, I, am, not, tired, It, is, necessary, to, say, I, am, in, good, health, We, must, formulate, our, Our, children, in, a, positive, way, For, example, instead, of, telling, her, child, you, do, not, put, the, disorder, in, the, room, They, say, you, preserve, order, in, the, room, Everything, absolutely, everything, that, happens, in, your, life, is, attracted, to, you, You, are, solely, responsible, for, your, failure, or, success, in, everything, you, do, or, expect, Through, the, images, you, sow, or, build, into, your, mind, and, your, inner, and, verbal, discourse, You, will, tell, me, that, you, have, no, desire, to, make, the, fool, happy, And, tell, you, that, everything, is, going, well, as, Candide, living, in, the, best, of, possible, worlds, I, will, answer, you, that, unconsciously, you, possess, beliefs, that, make, you, a, negative, person, without, you, realizing, it, To, be, realistic, , It, is, negative, because, we, have, a, vision, limited, by, reality, Look, at, the, successful, people, around, you, They, are, the, people, who, give, the, most, place, to, the, dream, in, their, life, So, if, this, negativity, is, so, rooted, in, you, that, you, do, not, notice, it, how, can, you, be, sure, that, you, do, not, perpetuate, this, negativity, Here, is, a, small, questionnaire, to, evaluate, the, negative, energy, level, in, you, If, you, answer, yes, to, any, of, the, questions, it, is, that, you, have, negative, energy, to, some, degree, , Do, you, complain, All, the, time, or, just, sometimes, , Do, you, talk, more, often, about, what, is, wrong, in, the, world, than, what, is, going, on, Do, you, criticize, All, the, time, or, just, some, people, , Are, you, attracted, by, drama, and, disaster, Are, you, blaming, All, the, time, or, just, some, situations, , Do, you, believe, that, you, have, no, control, over, most, of, your, results, Do, you, feel, like, a, victim, Are, you, talking, about, people, doing, things, for, you, , Are, you, grateful, for, what, is, or, will, you, be, grateful, when, things, finally, begin, to, work, out, for, you, Do, you, feel, like, the, things, that, happen, to, you, Or, do, you, think, they, happen, through, you, To, erase, the, negative, energy, adopt, this, process, in, 3, steps, 1, , Take, things, in, hand, The, Dalai, Lama, says, As, long, as, you, think, that, everything, is, the, fault, of, others, you, suffer, When, you, realize, that, everything, is, born, in, you, you, can, then, walk, towards, peace, and, joy, , 2, Overcome, the, conditioning, of, the, past, think, intuitively, with, your, soul, instead, of, reality, Create, your, own, reality, a, new, reality, desired, in, your, imagination, and, manifest, it, in, the, outside, world, Make, way, for, the, dream, And, close, your, eyelids, every, day, for, ten, minutes, to, meditate, and, imagine, scenes, that, will, concretize, in, your, mind, the, situations, in, which, you, want, to, be, 3, Replace, negative, thoughts, with, positive, thoughts, You, should, You, will, catch, up, when, you, talk, about, negativity, and, will, have, to, immediately, change, internal, and, verbal, discourse, Instead, of, thinking, of, Fear, that, I, can, not, do, it, Fear, that, it, does, not, work, Fear, that, it, is, impossible, Fear, that, it, is, not, for, me, Fear, that, I, am, always, unlucky, Fear, that, I, do, not, win, Im, afraid, that, the, other, will, progress, and, I, will, not, be, afraid, that, it, will, be, unfaithful, to, me, , Think, rather, The, certainty, that, I, succeed, The, certainty, that, it, works, Certainty, this, is, possible, The, certainty, that, this, is, perfectly, done, for, me, The, certainty, that, I, am, always, lucky, The, certainty, that, I, always, win, The, certainty, that, I, progress, like, the, other, if, not, better, The, certainty, that, it, is, always, faithful, to, me, , Life, is, beautiful, Only, when, you, believe, it, , You, do, not, need, a, personal, development, coach, to, get, there, You, are, your, own, coach, , You, are, the, only, one, responsible, for, your, destiny, Program, your, brain, and, mind, to, happiness, and, you, will, be, happy, Sonia, Ben, Jaballah, How negative, negative energy, energy affects, affects your, your life, life and, and how, how to, to get, get rid, rid of, of it, it There, There are, are no, no lucky, lucky people, people and, and others, others unlucky, unlucky There, There are, are simply, simply people, people who, who know, know how, how to, to attract, attract luck, luck and, and others, others who, who do, do everything, everything unconsciously, unconsciously to, to keep, keep him, him away, away To, To live, live happily, happily you, you have, have to, to know, know that, that you, you have, have to, to start, start by, by changing, changing your, your way, way of, of thinking, thinking If, If one, one thinks, thinks and, and speaks, speaks in, in a, a negative, negative way, way We, We attract, attract negative, negative things, things and, and situations, situations Then, Then to, to be, be ready, ready to, to receive, receive abundance, abundance of, of all, all kinds, kinds It, It must, must be, be believed, believed and, and repeated, repeated mentally, mentally and, and verbally, verbally to, to oneself, oneself every, every day, day It, It is, is you, you who, who decide, decide what, what you, you will, will receive, receive By, By telling, telling yourself, yourself that, that you, you already, already have, have love, love even, even if, if you, you are, are alone, alone your, your attitude, attitude will, will become, become positive, positive and, and you, you will, will attract, attract love, love Repeating, Repeating that, that you, you are, are far, far from, from the, the need, need to, to yourself, yourself Even, Even if, if you, you are, are broke, broke you, you will, will eventually, eventually attract, attract material, material abundance, abundance naturally, naturally The, The Law, Law of, of Attraction, Attraction works, works on, on the, the principle, principle that, that all, all energy, energy attracts, attracts similar, similar energies, energies The, The negative, negative attracts, attracts the, the negative, negative and, and the, the positive, positive attracts, attracts the, the positive, positive It, It is, is the, the law, law of, of the, the Universe, Universe Know, Know that, that our, our subconscious, subconscious mind, mind and, and programmed, programmed by, by our, our thoughts, thoughts Every, Every thought, thought you, you have, have is, is a, a form, form of, of energy, energy that, that emits, emits a, a vibration, vibration a, a signal, signal and, and which, which attracts, attracts a, a signal, signal of, of the, the same, same vibratory, vibratory rate, rate on, on the, the same, same frequency, frequency And, And this, this in, in the, the same, same way, way that, that a, a magnet, magnet attracts, attracts metal, metal So, So if, if your, your thoughts, thoughts remain, remain stuck, stuck on, on the, the fact, fact that, that you, you have, have not, not realized, realized a, a wish, wish or, or desire, desire the, the law, law of, of attraction, attraction will, will be, be consistent, consistent with, with this, this image, image of, of failure, failure And, And you, you will, will never, never achieve, achieve your, your goals, goals whatever, whatever your, your efforts, efforts To, To change, change your, your negative, negative attitude, attitude and, and to, to prepare, prepare for, for success, success at, at all, all levels, levels you, you must, must first, first use, use constructive, constructive inner, inner language, language Here, Here is, is a, a speech, speech to, to be, be repeated, repeated every, every morning, morning in, in front, front of, of the, the mirror, mirror Hello, Hello my, my person, person I, I am, am beautiful, beautiful strong, strong intelligent, intelligent loved, loved and, and kind, kind I, I am, am endowed, endowed with, with unlimited, unlimited power, power since, since I, I come, come from, from a, a source, source of, of perfection, perfection I, I am, am divinely, divinely guided, guided I, I am, am tolerant, tolerant and, and guided, guided by, by love, love I, I am, am a, a creator, creator of, of wealth, wealth I, I am, am receptive, receptive to, to abundance, abundance I, I am, am very, very creative, creative I, I am, am a, a source, source of, of joy, joy for, for myself, myself I, I am, am always, always lucky, lucky and, and always, always surrounded, surrounded by, by the, the right, right people, people at, at the, the right, right time, time I, I am, am always, always inspired, inspired I, I am, am dynamic, dynamic and, and I, I always, always finish, finish what, what I, I start, start I, I am, am much, much more, more That, That my, my current, current position, position my, my diplomas, diplomas my, my social, social status, status I, I am, am a, a spiritual, spiritual being, being endowed, endowed with, with a, a divine, divine soul, soul so, so I, I am, am a, a creator, creator of, of miracle, How negative energy, negative energy affects, energy affects your, affects your life, your life and, life and how, and how to, how to get, to get rid, get rid of, rid of it, of it There, it There are, There are no, are no lucky, no lucky people, lucky people and, people and others, and others unlucky, others unlucky There, unlucky There are, There are simply, are simply people, simply people who, people who know, who know how, know how to, how to attract, to attract luck, attract luck and, luck and others, and others who, others who do, who do everything, do everything unconsciously, everything unconsciously to, unconsciously to keep, to keep him, keep him away, him away To, away To live, To live happily, live happily you, happily you have, you have to, have to know, to know that, know that you, that you have, you have to, have to start, to start by, start by changing, by changing your, changing your way, your way of, way of thinking, of thinking If, thinking If one, If one thinks, one thinks and, thinks and speaks, and speaks in, speaks in a, in a negative, a negative way, negative way We, way We attract, We attract negative, attract negative things, negative things and, things and situations, and situations Then, situations Then to, Then to be, to be ready, be ready to, ready to receive, to receive abundance, receive abundance of, abundance of all, of all kinds, all kinds It, kinds It must, It must be, must be believed, be believed and, believed and repeated, and repeated mentally, repeated mentally and, mentally and verbally, and verbally to, verbally to oneself, to oneself every, oneself every day, every day It, day It is, It is you, is you who, you who decide, who decide what, decide what you, what you will, you will receive, will receive By, receive By telling, By telling yourself, telling yourself that, yourself that you, that you already, you already have, already have love, have love even, love even if, even if you, if you are, you are alone, are alone your, alone your attitude, your attitude will, attitude will become, will become positive, become positive and, positive and you, and you will, you will attract, will attract love, attract love Repeating, love Repeating that, Repeating that you, that you are, you are far, are far from, far from the, from the need, the need to, need to yourself, to yourself Even, yourself Even if, Even if you, if you are, you are broke, are broke you, broke you will, you will eventually, will eventually attract, eventually attract material, attract material abundance, material abundance naturally, abundance naturally The, naturally The Law, The Law of, Law of Attraction, of Attraction works, Attraction works on, works on the, on the principle, the principle that, principle that all, that all energy, all energy attracts, energy attracts similar, attracts similar energies, similar energies The, energies The negative, The negative attracts, negative attracts the, attracts the negative, the negative and, negative and the, and the positive, the positive attracts, positive attracts the, attracts the positive, the positive It, positive It is, It is the, is the law, the law of, law of the, of the Universe, the Universe Know, Universe Know that, Know that our, that our subconscious, our subconscious mind, subconscious mind and, mind and programmed, and programmed by, programmed by our, by our thoughts, our thoughts Every, thoughts Every thought, Every thought you, thought you have, you have is, have is a, is a form, a form of, form of energy, of energy that, energy that emits, that emits a, emits a vibration, a vibration a, vibration a signal, a signal and, signal and which, and which attracts, which attracts a, attracts a signal, a signal of, signal of the, of the same, the same vibratory, same vibratory rate, vibratory rate on, rate on the, on the same, the same frequency, same frequency And, frequency And this, And this in, this in the, in the same, the same way, same way that, way that a, that a magnet, a magnet attracts, magnet attracts metal, attracts metal So, metal So if, So if your, if your thoughts, your thoughts remain, thoughts remain stuck, remain stuck on, stuck on the, on the fact, the fact that, fact that you, that you have, you have not, have not realized, not realized a, realized a wish, a wish or, wish or desire, or desire the, desire the law, the law of, law of attraction, of attraction will, attraction will be, will be consistent, be consistent with, consistent with this, with this image, this image of, image of failure, of failure And, failure And you, And you will, you will never, will never achieve, never achieve your, achieve your goals, your goals whatever, goals whatever your, whatever your efforts, your efforts To, efforts To change, To change your, change your negative, your negative attitude, negative attitude and, attitude and to, and to prepare, to prepare for, prepare for success, for success at, success at all, at all levels, all levels you, levels you must, you must first, must first use, first use constructive, use constructive inner, constructive inner language, inner language Here, language Here is, Here is a, is a speech, a speech to, speech to be, to be repeated, be repeated every, repeated every morning, every morning in, morning in front, in front of, front of the, of the mirror, the mirror Hello, mirror Hello my, Hello my person, my person I, person I am, I am beautiful, am beautiful strong, beautiful strong intelligent, strong intelligent loved, intelligent loved and, loved and kind, and kind I, kind I am, I am endowed, am endowed with, endowed with unlimited, with unlimited power, unlimited power since, power since I, since I come, I come from, come from a, from a source, a source of, source of perfection, of perfection I, perfection I am, I am divinely, am divinely guided, divinely guided I, guided I am, I am tolerant, am tolerant and, tolerant and guided, and guided by, guided by love, by love I, love I am, I am a, am a creator, a creator of, creator of wealth, of wealth I, wealth I am, I am receptive, am receptive to, receptive to abundance, to abundance I, abundance I am, I am very, am very creative, very creative I, creative I am, I am a, am a source, a source of, source of joy, of joy for, joy for myself, for myself I, myself I am, I am always, am always lucky, always lucky and, lucky and always, and always surrounded, always surrounded by, surrounded by the, by the right, the right people, right people at, people at the, at the right, the right time, right time I, time I am, I am always, am always inspired, always inspired I, inspired I am, I am dynamic, am dynamic and, dynamic and I, and I always, I always finish, always finish what, finish what I, what I start, I start I, start I am, I am much, am much more, much more That, more That my, That my current, my current position, current position my, position my diplomas, my diplomas my, diplomas my social, my social status, social status I, status I am, I am a, am a spiritual, a spiritual being, spiritual being endowed, being endowed with, endowed with a, with a divine, a divine soul, divine soul so, soul so I, so I am, I am a, am a creator, a creator of, creator of miracle

Popular posts from this blog

She weighed 300 kilos, now look at her incredible transformation after losing 121 pounds!

How to get rid of facial hair permanently through these house recipes

Drinking this before going to bed burns belly fat dramatically